A few weeks back, I was in a room full of very successful entrepreneurs. You’d love to have these folks as your clients. For many financial advisors, they would be “ultimate clients”.
…Major league internet gurus
…Owners of mind-blowing manufacturing businesses
…Inventors with real, money-making inventions
…Consultants, authors and experts of all types
During my portion of this exclusive mastermind session, I was talking about my new book (Delivering the Ultimate Client Experience). And we got onto the topic of client service. Suddenly, one of the sharpest guys in the room decided to conduct a flash poll.
“How many of you need a financial advisor like the one Rob described?”
EVERY hand went up.
Then he asked, “How many of you currently have a financial advisor?”
Fewer than half raised their hands.
Then he asked the BIG question: “How many of think your advisor is doing a good job?”
Less than 25% of the group raised their hands. So only a minority claimed to work with an advisor they thought was doing a good job.
I couldn’t help but ask “why”?
Here’s what I heard over and over again…
- “I rarely hear from her. Even though she promises regular calls and meetings.”
- “He always talks about the market. I don’t care about the market…that’s his job.”
- “I take enough risk with my business. I just want someone who’ll make sure I keep my financial plan on track.”
- “I really don’t really understand what she does. Or how much I’m paying for her advice. There must be a better way.”
I felt myself turning red with embarrassment. As a huge advocate for financial advisors, these comments were alarming.
Maybe there’s a reason advisors get such bad press.
But it’s easily AVOIDABLE. In fact, real pros can take advantage of this disconnect. It all starts with the clients you choose and the way you deliver service.
How do you put it into action?
My system is called Delivering the Ultimate Client Experience. Done right…it will have a positive impact on EVERY aspect of your business. You can…
- Increase the assets you manage by 25% or more over the next 6 months
- Increase your referrals fivefold
- Get more time back in your day
- Reduce tension and stress
- Keep your clients happy in even the toughest market environments
Want to learn more?
Check out the “The 7 Insider Secrets of Ultimate Client Success.”
I’ll cover some of the most important concepts I wrote about in my recently published book, Delivering the Ultimate Client Experience.
Get more info and register: https://encorepartners.com/7-secrets/