We are looking for an Exceptional Executive Assistant/Marketing Coordinator who is one step ahead, gets things done and believes in going the extra mile!
Team focused…we are a small business doing big things.
Our clients love us because we care and produce results. Here’s what they’re saying.
We are a strategic coaching and consulting business serving elite financial advisors. We are looking for the ideal Executive Assistant to the Founder/CEO. This person will be his right hand, helping him manage projects, coordinate marketing and get some professional and personal tasks done.
This position will not be a good fir for divas or prima donnas.
The CEO has high expectations. Teammates enjoy his leadership style. You’ll be treated very well and you’ll be recognized and rewarded when you do a good job.
Our goal is for you to stay working for us for at least the next 5 to 10 years. The CEO’s last assistant worked with him for over 18 years (until he sold his business). The successful candidate will have opportunities to grow and earn more money over time.
The CEO is extremely passionate, driven and committed to extraordinary service. In fact, his latest book focuses an taking care of clients (Delivering the Ultimate Client Experience). The candidate hired will be the person who naturally has the same disposition as the CEO and can reflect these values with everyone they interact with.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Organized is your middle name.
- You have phenomenal written skills. Your emails relay the message clearly.
- Your communication skills are impeccable. You know how to get a point across effectively and with grace.
- You are amazing at follow up and follow through.
- You are solution oriented. There’s always a way.
- You are exceptional at managing a schedule and keeping things on track.
- You have the ability to prioritize and juggle competing demands.
- You thrive in and enjoy the challenge of a sometimes deadline-driven environment.
Your five primary responsibilities will involve:
- Coordinating marketing initiatives
- Administrative support
- Project management
- Client service
- Scheduling and completing tasks
Some of the things you will be doing will include:
- Coordinating marketing initiatives
- Responding to phone calls and emails on behalf of the CEO
- Scheduling and calendar management…gatekeeper for CEO
- Helping manage our client and prospect database
- Ensuring we are delivering extraordinary client service
- Assist in researching/compiling joint venture, speaking and writing opportunities
- Helping build and maintaining email database
- Helping map out project details and ensure that they are completed thoroughly and on schedule
- Post content on our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn pages etc.
- Occasional filing and organizing papers and photos
- Researching and recommending new technologies
Location / Work Environment:
The CEO works out of his office in Williamsburg, VA. This position requires a remote work arrangement. In other words, you’ll be working from home – or from your own office. That means…no dress code, no commute and flexible hours. At a minimum, you’ll need to have a computer, reliable internet access, and a quiet work environment to take and make phone calls to be a fit for this job.
Part-Time Growing to Full-Time:
Initially, this is a part-time role starting at 20 hours per week. But this position is designed to grow quickly into a full-time role.
The first week is run as one-week trial. We do this so we can figure out whether it’s going to be a good fit or not. During this week, you’ll be paid $10/hr for your time, which will include your initial training. After the first week, if we decide it’s a good fit, you’ll receive $12 / hour during your first month. After your first month, you’ll be paid $15/hour on-going.
If you have experience in any of the following areas make note of them in your cover letter as they will be taken into consideration. These skills are a plus, but not necessary:
- Graphic design (ability to make flyers, etc.)
- WordPress websites
- Email, internet and/or social media marketing
- PowerPoint or Keynote
- Marketing experience
- Located in close proximity to Williamsburg, VA
How to Apply:
We are a company that values growth and contribution and are committed to making a difference in our industry and the world. We are looking for someone who shares our values and who would love supporting this unique business. If this is you and you meet all of the above qualifications, please complete the form below. Please do NOT email or mail your résumé or a cover letter. The form on this web page is the ONLY way to apply for this position.