Attention: Elite Financial Advisors
Frustrated in your pursuit of more dream clients…and ready to break free from the “stuff” that’s robbing your time?
“Your greatest headaches can end TODAY! Say goodbye to the “hamster wheel” that has you running in place. And say hello to more free time, more assets under management and an advisory practice that stands out in a crowded marketplace.
From The Desk Of Rob BrownFounder, EncorePartners.com
I want to thank you for your interest in an “ENCORE Business Growth and Transformation” Blueprint Session.
I’m happy to speak with you because I’m looking for dream clients too…elite advisors looking for massive breakthroughs.
To find out if that’s you…
I’ve set aside some time to personally design a business growth blueprint just for you…based on the “ENCORE Business Growth and Transformation” Mind Map.
My system is a proven model that reveals your best path to growth…without wasting time, energy and money.
If you qualify, I’ll meet with you live using GoTo Meeting and literally design a customized ENCORE Mind Map on the spot. This map will be your “take-a-way” blueprint for achieving your goals and overcoming any challenges that may be holding you back.
This EXACT Process Has Literally Been Worth Millions of Dollars To Elite Financial Advisors…Saving Them Countless Hours of Wasted Time, Energy and Effort.
Take a look at some key takeaways and insights from advisors who have experienced this very process…
- “I’ve never seen such a concise system as it relates to growing your practice. These are truly the key things that you need to look at to help you see what you’re missing.”
- “I now realize that there are hidden, more impactful areas of my business that I should be working on that could explode my growth.”
- This mind map repeatedly helps advisors realize what areas of their marketing will move the needle most! You can stop chasing after people that aren’t good fits for your business.
- If you’re building out your team, this is a great way to structure your team around the growth triggers that are most important to your business.
- “I realized, by working through the mind map that I am actually living my dream, but I hadn’t even realized it.”
There’s a nominal, one-time investment of $250 for your customized session. Your payment can also be applied to any future work we may do together.
I’m offering you this one-on-one session because I’m confident that by walking you through the “ENCORE Business Growth and Transformation” Mind Map, I’ll help you make small, strategic shifts that will uncover hidden opportunities in your business.
You will be thrilled!And that’s why I do what I do…there’s nothing better than seeing new ideas come to life!Leading transformation is cool.Plus, there’s a chance you may become one of my future dream clients.
And it only takes about 45-60 minutes for us to put your customized ENCORE mind map together.
At the end of this strategy session one of three things will happen:
1. You’ll love the plan and decide to implement it on your own. If this is the case, I’ll wish you the best of luck and ask that you keep in touch with me to let me know how you’re doing.
2. You’ll love the plan and ask to become a client so I can personally help you execute, maximize, and profit from it ASAP. If that’s the case, you can apply this investment to any future coaching, and we’ll knock it out of the park. That’s a promise.
3. In the unlikely event that you feel like I wasted your time…
(I’ll refund your fee. Plus, I’ll donate an additional $250.00 (in your name) to the charity of your choice to compensate you for your time. No questions asked. Your time is the most valuable asset you have, and I respect that.)
As you can imagine, this offer generates a lot of interest.
And that’s why I need you to read this next part carefully:
This Is NOT For Everybody. Here’s Who I CAN Help.
I’m VERY picky about who I’ll speak with and I’ve got a strict (yet reasonable) set of criteria that needs to be met in order for us to proceed.Here it is…
- You’re 100% Committed To Your Growth and You Have a Solid Investment Advisory Business Already: This offer is for advisors who already have traction…looking to move up the succes ladder. Your business should be generating at least $500,000 in annual revenues and the majority of those revenues should come from fee-based investments.
- You Have The Capacity To Scale-up By 50% (or More) Over The Next 12 To 18 Months: You have decent lead flow and are currently generating growing sales. Your staff and/or team is (can be) positioned to help you sustain the new strategies we put in place.
- You Have An Open Mind…You’re Willing To Look At Things Differently: You tend to embrace more of a positive, can-do outlook on work and life. (If not, we won’t be a good fit for one another.)
- You Take a Client Focused Approach and You Want to Treat Your Clients Extraordinarily Well: You’re committed to creating transformations not only in your business and life, but also in the lives of your clients…I call this “Delivering the Ultimate Client Experience”.
“I kind of treat Rob as my chairman of the board…”
“I kind of treat Rob as my chairman of the board…for me as the CEO of the company it’s a good person (Rob) to have that can constantly challenge thinking and the ideas that I’m exploring.”
CFP, Principal/CEO/Financial Advisor
Legacy Financial Strategies
Here’s What To Do Next
If you believe you meet the criteria above and would like to talk to me about achieving incredible results, then I’ll happily set aside some time for your “ENCORE Business Growth and Transformation” Strategy Session.
First, you’ll need to click the green button on this page and make your $250 payment. Next, you’ll complete an application. Don’t worry, it’s simple and it only takes a few minutes.
I just need to know a little about your business and get an idea of what you want to accomplish in the next 12 months.
To start your application process…
- …just click any one of the green bars on this page to make your investment
- …once complete, you’ll be redirected to the application page
- …select your time zone
- …self-schedule a time that fits your calendar
- …and then answer a few qustions.
You’ll be all set for our call and we’ll send you a confirmation via email.
Here’s What Will Happen After That
During our strategy session, I’ll share my screen and design your ENCORE mind map in real time. (If you like, I’ll even send you a recording of our call.)
You can expect this session to last between 45 and 60 minutes. This is where we really begin working to figure out exactly what you want…and how to make it happen.
We’ll review your vision, your goals, your client promises, and how you’re spending your time…and we’ll create a plan to bring in new dream clients and grow your assets under management.
If you see the value in becoming a high-level client, great! We can talk about it.
And if you don’t want to become a client – that’s OK too.
And if you tell me I’ve wasted your time, I’ll donate $250 (in your name) to the charity of your choice.
So you literally can’t lose.
(By the way – I’ve NEVER had anyone feel like their time was wasted. EVER. That’s why I can make this offer. I DELIVER. Would anyone else take such a risk?)
“He knows who we are and what’s important to us, what we’re trying to accomplish. It’s not all about money by any stretch of the imagination.”
“He’ll take a look at your business, you tell him what you want to be, where you want your business to go or what you’re trying to do that’s different, and he will have knowledge of past experiences with somebody else, that he’ll be able to tell you what works and what doesn’t work. Kind of cut out the trial and error. He doesn’t over-promise, and under-deliver. He delivers what he tells you he’s going to deliver. He helps you talk through things whenever you’re speaking to him about something and you really can’t wrap your head around what you’re even asking him, he’ll normally get that out of you. He knows who we are and what’s important to us, what we’re trying to accomplish. It’s not all about money by any stretch of the imagination.”
Senior Partner/Financial Advisor
Perry Reghetti and Associates
John DoeUI/UX Designer
WARNING – Limited Space Available
This opportunity is extremely limited because of the intense one-on-one time required to provide your customized ENCORE mind map.
Plus, it’s physically impossible to work closely more than a couple handfuls of clients. I really don’t like having an overload of clients. That lifestyle doesn’t agree with me. And it’s not fair to those I choose to accept into my private coaching programs.
I like to work with a select group of amazing clients…creating powerful transformations. That way, the return on our time, energy and resources increases significantly and compounds over time.
If you think you’re ready, please click below to submit your application.
Founder, Encore PartnersAuthor, Delivering the Ultimate Client Experience
CEO, Encore Partners
About Rob Brown
Rob Brown, a top-producing advisor for over 25 years, has coached hundreds of elite advisors from dozens of advisory firms and broker-dealers. He’s best known for helping advisors implement innovative (yet simple) ideas that generate immediate and impactful results.Author of Delivering the Ultimate Client Experience, Rob has been a speaker at Securities Industry and Financial Markets (SIFMA), Financial Planning (FPA) and American Banker (ABA) Association events. He has been a contributing author to Horsesmouth.com and The Elite Advisor. And he has been quoted in On Wall Street, Registered Rep and Information Week magazines.
“Thanks to Rob, I feel that I am in much more control of my business.”
“The two things that Rob did for me that I think are just beyond crucial is, he makes you segment your book, think about your book, and then the math becomes pretty simple. If you want to get to “X” you have to do twice as much of “Y.” You can only do that by segmenting your book and thinking about it a lot. I feel that I am much more in control of my business.”
Senior Vice President/Financial Advisor
“He’s (Rob) very, very knowledgeable about the industry…if I had just listened to him the first time I would’ve been better off instead of fighting back.”
“He’s very, very knowledgeable about the industry. And it’s a wide industry background from broker-dealer world to independent registered investment advisories like myself. And I have a little joke I’ve had lately with Rob, it’s like, “You’re right again”.
I’ll argue with him as I think something through, and he’ll gently come back and say…do this, do this. As a matter of fact, sometimes I’ll push back real strong and he’ll let me do what I want. But it seems like the last major decisions I’ve made over last year it was like in the end if I had just listened to him the first time I would’ve been better off instead of fighting back. I just say, “Rob you’re right again” or something like that. So I think that plays into his knowledge.”
CPA, CFP, Owner/Wealth Advisor
Enter your text here…
Enter your text here…
Copyright – Encore Partners, LLC.